Free shipping for US orders over $50!
About OLLI + LIME
Many thanks for being part of our family!
At OLLI + LIME we understand that curating your baby's multi-sensory environment can appear daunting at first. You want to get this right. Whether it's your first baby or your first exposure to the concept, including black and white bedding and décor is an important step to ensuring your baby has all that's needed for a great start to their journey in this world. At OLLI + LIME, we make it simple: give you the quality products that bring your vision alive! Of course, we know not all the world offers is monochromatic, so from time-to-time we will throw in some pops of color to keep things interesting. More importantly, we make it easy to make your modern, multi-sensory nursery completely and truly yours.
We would love to hear how you are using our products, so feel free to share your OLLI + LIME products in action, as part of our family. As grandparents ourselves (8 beautiful grandchildren!), we understand this is the height of excitement for you. We are right there with you.
OLLI + LIME products are artfully created and handsewn in the USA by real human beings who have big hearts for babies! Our fabrics are 100% cotton percale and twill, printed with water-based inks and free from toxic substances. Our collection is carefully curated, using handpicked fabrics, exclusively from American suppliers. Quality is our priority, and we insist on using the best fabrics.We reject digitally printed fabrics for their poor quality and lacking durability. Regular digital printing allows greater scope for fabric customization and speed of processing, but at the expense of quality. Regular digital printing inks sit on top of the fabric, making form less consistent, and colors prone to fading.
Our fabrics are created using pigment printing. Even though, sometimes this is done digitally, the longer production time produces higher quality. The inks are heated to a high level, creating a stronger bond with fabric weave. This makes fabric softer and resistant to fading. Many of our products are being used well beyond the "first baby order," benefiting future siblings and making it easier on your budget.
All wall décor is printed on high quality paper in high resolution contrast, enhancing retina development as your baby explores patterns and textures. A few things to remember about our products:
- We strive to make our product descriptions and images accurate. Colors vary according to screen display, which is beyond our control.
- Monitors have a wide variety of settings. It is important to understand that the particular computer monitor you are using determines the particular colors that you will see displayed. Different monitors will have slightly different contrast and color ratios settings.
- Your desktop and your laptop or smart device may give you slightly different color representations of the same material.
We reserve the right to discontinue or modify products without notice or penalty.
Questions? Email us at Hello@OlliAndLime.com
Make safety a 100% priority and ensure your baby's crib is a safe haven. Always follow guidelines provided by the American Academy of Pediatrics and your baby's pediatrician!Remember:
- Maintain a safe sleeping temperature for baby; add/remove sleepwear and bedding to avoid overheating.
- Do not place toys, blankets, pillows or quilts in the crib.
- Ensure sheets are secure around the mattress corners.
- Securely fit changing pad cover to the properly affixed changing pad.
We process orders immediately and ship in-stock items within five business days, usually quicker. When your order ships, we'll email you a tracking number.
Please note: If your order contains custom items or one item in your order is out-of-stock the entire order will not ship until all items are ready. Please check individual listings for availability and shipping estimates.
SHIPPING USA: OLLI + LIME will now offer Free Shipping on all orders within the USA over $35.00. Discounted shipping is available on orders up to $45.00
SHIPPING CANADA: Orders of $120.00 or more will qualify for free shipping. We offer discounted shipping on orders up to $120.00
WORLD WIDE: Orders of $299 or more will qualify for free shipping.
- Within the USA and Canada, we ship via UPS/FedEx/USPS, Worldwide via USPS.
- Duties/taxes may apply depending on destination country and are the responsibility of the customer. Free Shipping offering does not include any applicable duties/taxes/customs charges charged by local governments.
- Please see product descriptions for delivery estimates. We are not responsible for unforeseen delays on behalf of the carrier.
- Payments are processed on completion of your order. Total cost is goods + shipping + applicable taxes. All items are priced in US Dollars. We reserve the right to reject orders for any reason.
- Cardholders are subject to card issuer validation checks. If your payment is not authorized, we will not be able to process your order.
We rarely get returns. When we do, there's no fuss.Return or exchange anything,excluding custom and clearance, within 30 days of shipping.
E-mail us at email@example.com for return authorization, stating order number and return reason. Products must be unwashed, in original condition, with packaging.
- We recommend insuring packages and shipping via tracked delivery service. We are not responsible for packages that fail to arrive.
- Once we receive and check your return, we will issue a refund/exchange and confirm via email. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Orders that qualified for free shipping will have shipping costs deducted before refund.
COUPONS AND SALES
We have occasional sales and coupon offerings, which can stop/start at anytime. Please note that discount codes & sales cannot be combined.
We look forward to hearing from you!
120 19th Street, North, Suite 2067
Birmingham, Alabama 35203 USA